- Participant who cancels their registration before the commencement date shall be liable to pay the percentage of the Forum fee set out as follows:
- 20 days before commencement date: 25% of Forum fee.
- 19 to 8 days before commencement date: 50% of Forum fee.
- 7 days or less before commencement date: 100% of Forum fee.
- Participant who is unable to attend the seminar due to medical exigencies will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 50% of Forum fee.
Admin Note to Singapore Practitioners and s36B Foreign Lawyers in relation to the Mandatory CPD Scheme:
- No of Public CPD Points: 6
- Practice Area: Family
- Training Level: General
Participants who wish to obtain CPD Points are reminded that they must comply strictly with the Attendance Policy set out in the CPD Guidelines. For this activity, this includes signing in on arrival and signing out at the conclusion of the activity in the manner required by the organiser, and not being absent from the entire activity for more than 15 minutes. Participants who do not comply with the Attendance Policy will not be able to obtain CPD Points for attending the activity. Please refer to http://www.sileCPDcentre.sg for more information.
Note: In the course of the Forum, photographs of participants/videos or interviews of the participants could be conducted by the organisers, for the purpose of post event publicity of the Forum, either in the organiser’s official publication/website or any third party’s publication/website approved by the organiser.